Here’s the answer to today’s Weaver riddle, released September 3, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for clues and the answer to the Weaver puzzle released on September 4!
Weaver is an online puzzle game where players are given two words and the object of the game is to “weave” your way from the first to the second word. To do this, you must enter a four-letter word, which only changes one letter of the starting word to approximate the bottom word.
You have to keep changing a letter in each next word to get to the last word, which could be done by changing a letter that’s in the bottom word, making four optimal words, but that may not be the case. for all Weaver puzzles.
Due to the nature of this game, there are multiple solutions as you may use different words. We’ll show you one of the solutions and try to get the optimal number of words possible.
We will also give you some tips for the puzzle first to help you solve the puzzle along with the answer at the bottom of the article.
Weaver Hints Today – September 3, 2022
The starting word for the Weaver puzzle released today, September 3, 2022, is “VEEP” and the ending word is “EXEC”. There’s only one letter you can change for each word you choose, but remember that the letter you change doesn’t have to be in the answer.
The puzzle can sometimes be tricky to solve, so here are some clues we have for the Weaver puzzle to help you solve the answers today.
- Hint 1: The optimal words for this puzzle are 6.
- Tip 2: Change the first letter of the first word.
- Tip 3: Replace the fourth letter with the second word.
- Tip 4: Replace the second letter with the third word.
- Tip 5: Change the first letter of the fourth word.
- Tip 6: Replace the second letter with the fifth word.
- Tip 7: Replace the fourth letter with the sixth word.
What are Weaver’s answers today? (September 3, 2022) (9/3/22)
If you’re still struggling to find the words today, the Weaver puzzle answers and definitions released today are:
- BEEP – a short, high-pitched sound emitted by electronic equipment or a vehicle horn.
- THE BEES – a stinging winged insect that collects nectar and pollen, produces wax and honey and lives in large communities.
- BYES – a secondary subject; a secondary problem
- THE EYES – each of a pair of globular organs of sight in the heads of humans and vertebrate animals.
- EXES – a former husband, wife or other partner in a relationship.
- EXEC – an executive.
Congratulations if you managed to guess the answers to the Weaver today! Let us know how you got the answer in the comments section below. Click here for clues and the answer to the Weaver puzzle released on September 4!
BUSINESS1 month ago
Westerham-based financial planning company buys first firm
FINANCE1 month ago
ESFA Update further education: 19 October 2022
AUTO MOBILE1 month ago
Chicago Drives Electric event in Oakbrook Terrace showcases latest EVs, with cars from Chevy, Ford, Volkswagen and more
WORLD1 month ago
Costco is selling ‘world’s largest’ jigsaw puzzle at 29 feet
HEALTH1 month ago
Vergeire not offered DOH chief post, admits reservations