Meta is launching a campaign to encourage users to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) during the holiday shopping season.
Today, Meta announces:
- A continuation of his #BuyBlack Friday initiative.
- A 2022 holiday gift guide featuring companies from the Meta Business Leaders Network.
- A 2022 small business vacation marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday initiative
Meta is continuing its #BuyBlack Friday campaign for the third year, including free resources, education and training for Black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black business owners can visit the updated #BuyBlack Friday website to plan and receive personalized marketing support.
Additionally, the website highlights several black-owned SMEs and personal tips/advice on how they have successfully used Meta business tools.
Meta highlights the importance of the holiday shopping season for minority-owned businesses:
“For minority-owned businesses already disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, the importance of the holiday season is even more acute – 25% of U.S. minority-owned businesses expect to achieve more than half of their annual turnover from October to November, and it is the highest for black-owned businesses at 34 percent.”
Holiday Gift Guide
Meta’s annual holiday giveaway guide, “2022 Smalliday Showcase”, highlights a series of companies from the Meta Business Leaders Network (MLBN).
Consumers can shop directly from the guide to receive exclusive promotions and discounts.
Meta’s Holiday Gift Guide will launch on November 21.
Small Business Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is launching an updated holiday marketing guide for SMBs with tips and tricks on using the company’s free tools to maximize sales this holiday season.
The main sections of the guide include:
- How to power ads with Performance 5: Learn how to make ads more impactful, drive more sales, and grow your customer base.
- Update your content and business information: Learn how to create a distinct look for your holiday marketing campaign and keep it consistent all season long.
- General holiday marketing tips: Learn how to position products or services as giveaways by using different personas in posts and ads.
Meta’s Holiday Marketing Guide and BuyBlack Friday website are available now. The Holiday Gift Guide will be available next week.
Featured image: Wirestock/Shutterstock creators
BUSINESS1 month ago
Westerham-based financial planning company buys first firm
FINANCE1 month ago
ESFA Update further education: 19 October 2022
AUTO MOBILE1 month ago
Chicago Drives Electric event in Oakbrook Terrace showcases latest EVs, with cars from Chevy, Ford, Volkswagen and more
WORLD1 month ago
Costco is selling ‘world’s largest’ jigsaw puzzle at 29 feet
HEALTH1 month ago
Vergeire not offered DOH chief post, admits reservations